We are currently in the process of withdrawing from this standard, and are no longer accepting new registrations
Career Development Professionals are typically found in educational settings, training organisations, careers and employment services and human resource/learning and development departments in both the public and the private sector. They assist individuals and/or organisations before or during career transitions to develop long and short-term career strategies. Successful completion of this apprenticeship will align with recognition by the Career Development Institute as giving eligibility to the Register of Career Development Professionals.
- Experienced and qualified Assessors who currently practice as Career Development Professionals, ensuring they are fully up to date on the latest practice
- Tailored support materials and mock assessment questions, helping you to fully prepare for EPA
- Assessment material developed by industry experts
- Pre-assessment planning meetings, enabling learners to meet their assessor before they undertake EPA
- Simple assessment process and documentation, using ACE360, an industry-leading learner management system
- Cost-effective EPA delivery
As part of National Apprenticeships Week 2021, we've also produced this useful guide to the Career Development Professional L6 apprenticeship.
£1000 for remote delivery (video conference professional discussion)
£1100 for face to face delivery
£300 professional discussion remote (video conference)
£400 professional discussion face to face
£250 project (written assignment)